Veteran flutist, Tee Mac, has advised Nigerians against the choice of All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to succeed the President Muhammadu Buhari.
Born Omatshola Iseli, the artiste who claimed Tinubu is his in-law, explained that it was important for Nigerians to reflect deeply and consider their choice of next president.
The flutist alleged that the former Lagos State governor was not qualified to be Nigeria’s president, and argued that there was so much about Tinubu that was shrouded in secrecy.
Reacting in a comment section of a writer, Yemi Olakitan, on Facebook, who had declared his support for the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, the flutist said it was important for an “intelligent person” to interrogate Tinubu’s candidacy.
He said, “Dear Yemi. Anybody can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly? Is the man qualified? Is he honest? Does he tell us the truth about his age, background, and how he made his money? Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run-down country?”
Tee Mac also revealed that he and Tinubu were related by marriage and that he stopped relating with him due to his role in the emergence of the President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.
The veteran entertainer said, “You see Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid-80s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house (Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London when he went into exile.
“I stopped supporting him and stopped family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advice to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to become our next president. Respectfully Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli.”
This man is a confirmed homosexual, so why won’t he condemn Tinubu for his union members- Atiku & Obi. Despicable people.
Iyinola, Lagos. Fashion designer.
* Teemac, shut your dirty mouth. Can you swear that you have never benefitted from Asiwaju’s generosity? You ingrate. Just because Atiku your boyfriend is contesting against Tinubu, you now claim he can’t lead! Atiku is an old man too, so why didn’t you sat he is too old to lead us. People like you should just shut up. You lack the decency or moral rights to speak.
Arc. Shola, Ogun State.
* Oga Tmac. You are a shameless he- goat!!!! We all know you are gay. Wetin concern agbero with overload? Since when did you become a politician, in order to appreciate the criteria a good leader should possess! What do you know? Please keep quite and face your music and bad habits!!!!
Chukwudi, Trader. Imo.
* No mind am. Timac wan make noise so make Asiwaju settle am. Na system he dey use. That man no get shame. Your in- law? God punish him. If rice get stone, na beggar go complain? If na for North, we go deal with this yeye man.
Mohammed, Bureau de Change, Kano.
* nobody take dis man serious. Na money he dey find. Na for social media he go complain about his in- law? Mr. Foolish. Na somebody push am. Na him gay candidate he dey support tell am to say that. Wetin he wan gain from dis kind talk?
Adamu Bello, Businessman, Abuja.
* Timack, you no get shame. Man wey dey follow man. How you fit open dat yeye mouth you get to talk about someone you collect money from? You are blackmailer, criminal. You are a bad man.
Aisha, hairdresser, Kaduna.
* Please nobody believe this man. He wants attention and relevance. Netzens must ignore him. He is a man of low morales. Who is he to speak about Leaders in Nigeria? A shameless parasite like him. 419er. Abegi, let him go to hell. Nigerians aren’t interested in his sponsored post. Traitor.
Julie, Tailor, Taraba.
* Warn Nigerians not to Vote for Tinubu, so, we should vote for your boyfriend? Only two candidates remaining and they are both gay!!!! Stupid fool. You think we don’t know you are gay? Those boys whose lives you ruined have exposed you and God will punish you for it. Daniel, IT expert, Akwa Ibom.
* Teemac, you are on your own. Who are you to warn Nigerians? You are not even fit to clean Asiwaju’s shoes with your filthy hands. Asiwaju remains our choice and we trust he will do better than Buhari. He has a good heart. He cares and empowers many. Who will listen to you? Who are you? 419 cross eye homosexual.
Tezor, Banker. Portharcourt.
* You only want to discredit Jagaban, but you have just helped to strengthen our resolve to vote for him. This man is showing us he is a good material. So many people are abusing him and he is not reacting. That’s a good leader. We are for Jagaban. You have no shame. In- law ko, in-law ni. Liar. Who financed your marriage? No be Asiwaju? Ingrate. Nigerians will vote for Jagaban. You better leave Nigeria in 2023. We will find you. Liar.
Alh. Taju, Transporter, Kwara.