Headlinenews investigative correspondents forwarded vital information on the Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate for Lagos State who is an Ibo young man and member of ESN and IPOB (Terrorist Organisations). Chinedu’s Security Network according to confirmed reports reaching Headlinenews are all ESN and IPOB members. Many IPOB members have transferred their PVC registration to Lagos so they can ensure Chinedu’s emergence to make Lagos an IPOB State. We forward the report received by Col Showunmi.
The National Patriots appeals to all Indigenes of Lagos and the Yoruba People that Nigerians would give them all the support required to ensure that terrorists do not take over Lagos under the guise of political ambition.
INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION ON THE LABOUR PARTY, LP CANDIDATE, GBADEBO RHODES
Sourced from Apapo Oodua Koya, AOKOYA Intelligence Unit
In the past few months, we have tried to dig up information on the Labour Candidate Gubernatorial Aspirant in Lagos.
Not that we believe in the Nigerian elections but AOKOYA took the decision to dig up information about him for Yoruba Strategic Interest
1) He Gbadebo has good education having attended elite primary school beginning from Christland in Lagos, Nottingham and Paris plus University of Lagos.
2) He was born out of wedlock. His mother never married his father.
3) His mother is bitter after the experience she had with his father. He took Gbadebo away.
4) Gbadebo was fully adopted by his mother who hails from Anambra State.
5) Gbadebo other names are Chinedu, Ekweremadu and Okafor.
6) His wife, Nkechi is from Abia State
7) Gbadebo is driven by hate against his father who did not accept him and by implication against the Yoruba, the tribe of his father. He is blood bound with his mother and Igbo, his real identity.
8) Five Labour Candidates candidates were presented to Mr Peter Obi to lead Lagos. Obi insisted on Gbadebo Chinedu and rejected the other four, being fully Yoruba all from Lagos Island. The reason is because Chinedu who speaks Igbo fluently is from Anambra, the birthplace of Peter Obi.
9) Chinedu joined IPOB in 2016 in Onitsha and was the Deputy Commander for Anambra State between 2016 and 2017.
10) Chinedu held series of meetings with Nnamdi Kanu in London.
11) IPOB once said there won’t be elections in the SE. One of the reasons IPOB stopped the attacks in the East to allow the election to hold was the negotiation IPOB had with Obi that IPOB should produce the LP candidate in Lagos State. IPOB in turn gave massive votes to Obi in the South East.
12) Many IPOB members and Igbos transferred their PVCs to Lagos State to support Gbadebo. Some came from West Africa sub region to register in Lagos as voters. The Igbo hold constant secret meetings mobilising for Gbadebo.
13) At present, IPOB provides his covert security when he goes out to campaign apart from police escort.
The above intelligence gathering is for Yoruba people and not for the sake of the grossly irresponsible and self serving Yoruba political elite whose economic Programmes continue to draw Yoruba back into the filthy dungeon of underdevelopment.
Signed Col Abimbola Sowunmi