*DUTIES OF THE APC POLLING AGENTS*
1. Know and write down the Name of the INEC Officials in your UNIT
2. Write the name of the Unit, Ward and the LGA you are posted to.
3 . Confirm that the BVAS machine is working effectively.
4 . Ask the INEC Officials to test their password to ensure that it is correct before the election commences.
5. Make sure you confirms the number of Ballot Papers for both Governorship and State House of Assembly is equal to the number of voters in your polling unit.
6. You must inspect and ensure that all relevant materials are available before accreditation begins.
7. If you discover that Ballot Papers are not complete or the Result Sheet provided is not Original, raise Alarm immediately and STOP the voting process until the missing items are provided.
8. Take Pictures and Video Evidences at all times and send it to the APC Situation Room Platform immediately.
5. THE ELECTION OFFICIALS SHOULD NOT MOVE AN INCH UNTIL THE RESULT IS ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED