Former Duke of York, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, has reportedly been seen in the South of France, months after relocating to accommodation on the Sandringham Estate.
The alleged sighting was disclosed by royal commentator Ian Lownie, who claimed Andrew has continued to travel internationally despite spending more time away from royal family activities.
Lownie reportedly said Andrew retains his passport and has been travelling abroad with the knowledge of King Charles.
According to the account, Andrew was spotted around the Cannes and Nice areas wearing a red baseball cap, white trousers, Timberland shoes and Ray-Ban sunglasses.
He was allegedly accompanied by two women described as being in their 40s, one blonde and the other red-haired.
The report further claimed that Andrew may be exploring the possibility of purchasing or securing a property in the region.
The alleged French trip comes shortly after Andrew became a grandfather for the fifth time. His daughter, Princess Eugenie, reportedly welcomed her third child, a daughter named Adelaide Elizabeth Annina Brooksbank, in Lisbon, Portugal, on August 3.
It also comes amid reports that Andrew declined an invitation to join members of the Royal Family at Balmoral in Scotland this summer.
A source previously claimed that Andrew felt increasingly disconnected from the Royal Family and believed he would be treated as an outsider if he attended the gathering.
Andrew has faced intense public scrutiny in recent years, following allegations and controversies that have significantly affected his public role and relationship with the Royal Family.
When concerns surrounding Andrew previously emerged, King Charles said he had received the news with deep concern and supported the appropriate authorities in handling the matter.
The latest report of Andrew’s alleged trip to France has generated mixed reactions, with some questioning why he should be prevented from travelling while others continue to scrutinise his activities and associations.




